Saturday, November 03, 2012

Sigh.

Abby stopped weight bearing on her right hind leg (the non-surgery leg) yesterday. Ugh. It happened suddenly while she was chasing a ball. Today she is still limping but seems to be weight bearing a bit. Please let it just be a minor strain....

I guess I shouldn't have been doing this kind of stuff with her in the past couple of weeks. It's just so hard to restrict her exercise when she seems (seemed) to be walking and running normally.



Ryan is more sensible. His hind feet never leave the ground.

2 comments:

Dbkealy @shaw.ca said...

Abby
Sending you some healing prayers and you are able to be running and playing soon...I just came across your page and realized that Abby is actually a old friend and roommate of My boy Tryp !
Oxoxo to you Abby !
<3 Tryp and Bonnie

Jody said...

Hi Bonnie!

It's so nice to hear from you! How is Tryp doing?? He must be around 12 or 13 now? I would love to see some photos. My email is Jody.danielson@gmail.com