Friday, November 16, 2012

Remember Tryp?


Tryp was my roommate Ffion's foster dog and was adopted back in 2006. We thought he was around 8 years old at the time. He found a wonderful home and his owners recently came across this blog and sent me an update!

"He is quite heathy, active and a happy boy.
He has slowed down this past year..tho eager to go walking every morning...it's always a hour half to 2 hour walk....it's the after supper walks that he might tell me...ahh...no...nope want to stay on the couch tonight thanks.
I let him tell me how much or far we should go...he knows clearly what I mean when I say ok buddy what you you think...should we head home now?....9 times out of ten its No..no not yet!
So far he is not limited in anything we can do.....just a bit slower...I hate to admit to myself that he has slowed down at all...but no denying he is getting older.
I wish everyone had the experience of having a great dog like Tryp...we love him to bits!"

It is so nice to hear that he's doing great :) What a happy ending for Tryp. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...we like this !
Oh,and would you let me know how those dog walking pants work out ?
I sure could make good use of a pair of those !

Jessica said...

Aww I remember Tryp! Thats so nice to get an update on him :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.