Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Overdue Pictures

Did I promise pictures? I think I promised pictures from last weekend. Also a small update after seeing the results - Abby was 11th for her clean standard run! Out of ~105 of some of the most competitive dogs in Canada? Pretty pleased with my little mystery mutt. I should update Best Friends and the Lange Foundation at some point about the tailless wonder that (luckily!) ended up in my life.


Oh hai! Nope, 7, you might be a wonder but you're only half tailless.

Everyone enjoying the lake stop during the road trip to Calgary
Some used the endless hours in the car to get some beauty sleep...

..and some cuddle time..

Others were a little more impatient...

Seriously...we're still driving??

And then there was Beezer..who *really* wanted a front seat view.
Squish!


Unfortunately I didn't actually take my camera out while at Nationals.

Stolen from Faren - dogs in the fountain at Spruce Meadows!

Also stolen from Faren - taken at the ribbon ceremony.
Everyone was tired for realz on the way home.
Incredible cuteness ensued.

Ryan doesn't look too impressed by the incredible cuteness ensuing.

Yeah, I won these. No big deal.
Yup, Superman for sure :)

Some exciting news - we're moving.....drumroll....into Erika and Rob's suite! I am very excited about this. It's going to be great for the dogs and for me. I think the dogs have adjusted amazingly well to apartment living but it's still so much nicer to have a fenced yard to let them out into. We'll be able to trade dog duties easily and I'll get first dibs (if I'm lucky :) ) on Loic baby sitting.

2 comments:

Dog Nerd said...

What!? That's SO exciting! You will have a real live yard!

Erika said...

We are all very excited at our house too!!
With dog and baby trading duties, life will be just awesome!
E