Thursday, August 26, 2010

I should be packing

but instead I'm lying on the couch...eating crackers and dip and candy and obsessing about my soon to arrive iphone (and obsessing over whether I got the absolute best deal possible for my phone plan. I blame my mother for passing this trait on to me). I really don't have much to say in this post - I just wanted to occupy my hands for a minute so that I didn't grab more sour wine gums.

I like the moving in to a new place part where I get to organize everything but I don't like the moving out part. I seem to just be shuffling things from one side of the room to the other without actually accomplishing anything at all. Maybe I'll go throw some more clothes into suitcases...this time though I'll pack the clothes I *don't* need for work the next day (yesterday was a packing fail).

And to make this slightly dog related, here's Abby:

1 comment:

Erika said...

Stop googling iphones, iphone deals, iphone chat rooms, iphone plans, iphone cases, iphone apps (am I missing something?!) :)

And as a side, I will help you move! And have more boxes for you too :)

E