Monday, March 01, 2010

Flashbacks

Oh baby Ryan, where did you go?? I can't believe he was really this tiny.Matching grins. Getting Ryan was the best thing I could ever do for Abby.

Such a little fluff ball! With that tiny tail. He's pretty much had the same personality and mannerisms from day 1.


Seven pounds of pure evil :)

While looking at old pictures of Ryan I noticed just how much Abby has changed. She was 9 months old when I got her and since she was pretty much the same size as she is now, I forgot how different she looked!

Scrawny teenager body.

Such a dark mask! Now she's so gray (the graying started really early)

She also had more black guard hairs when I first got her.

I don't think she knew what hit her...from a crowded shelter in LA to hiking in BC?

3 comments:

Erika said...

He was adorable! And Abby did look really different when you got her.

Erika

Noddy said...

Re. the baby Ryan pics -- how cuuuuuute! He looked like a real ruff, tuff ball of fur! :-D What a sweetie! :-)

(Sorry this is OT but I didn't see an email for you - just want to let you know that I added you to my blogroll!)

Jeremy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! ALL GROWN UP!