Monday, March 22, 2010

Vizsla Shock

Why the face, 7?

Oh, that's why.

The bitchier Abby is with him, the more enamored 7 gets.

The more enamored 7 gets, the more Abby likes to bite his face.
Abby likes the boys that don't give her the time of day. It's all about the thrill of the chase, right?

"I WUV the thwill of the chase!!"
Different kind of chase, Ryan, you wouldn't understand.
Ryan doesn't even understand how to pant while keeping his eyes open.

Maybe it's because Abby broke him. 7 is lucky he doesn't have a sister. He won't get used as a tug toy.

Can you find Ryan's nose in this picture?

These pictures were actually taken on Ryan's birthday.

Abby's telling 7 he'd better not even think about touching the cake.
Ryan watched the cake cutting very carefully.
Dogs' 'leave it' faces are funny.

Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu!

1 comment:

Dog Nerd said...

Hehehe! I LOVE it!
However, I cannot have a friend who spells "Vizsla" incorrectly :-)
I'm preeety sure I can see Ryan's nose in that one pic but if I'm right then he must have quietly whispered "go go gadget, NECK!" while we weren't watching.
Can you send me the best photos of 7 so I can forward them to my breeder?