Friday, April 11, 2008

Typical.

Date? April 11th.
Time of school year? Beginning of exam period.
Amount of work? S**t loads.

And of course I'm updating my blog.

I have a problem and it's severe. I seem to have a dog specific form of buyititis. It's worse during times of stress and it's been ongoing for quite some time now. I pass a pet store...and I have to go inside. And once I'm inside I have to buy something. The products of the last few weeks:
-1 small pink kong wubba
-1 chuck-it frisbee
-1 chuck-it flying squirrel
-1 pooch ball
-1 rope toy
-2 doggy backpacks
-1 squeaky fuzzy stuffy
-2 (very pretty) dog tags-
-1 harness
...and possibly more. I need to get over this disease...unfortunately I'm pretty sure the only cure is 'broke', which I am very close to being.
The dogs are happier playing with each other anyway. Or with anything that I pick up and throw. The fancy toys are all for my benefit only!

Abby's entire head could fit in Ryan's mouth. *Nom*
Fail! Greenbone in prickle bushes.


Notice a trend here?

Yeah, Abby wins. And she knows it.
Actually, sometimes Ryan wins. But then this kinda stuff happens.

No comments: