A Sunny Day








Exciting news: A family is coming to meet Baz this weekend and if all goes well he might be going home with them! I've grown pretty attached to him, so I'll be very sad to see him go. He's such a sweet boy, and so responsive. If it weren't for the slightly more hard headed girls, I'd be whispering commands all day; he's that responsive to tone and body language! So it might be back to two dogs on Saturday, which will suddenly seem like very few! Basil's been with me a month now, and I got so used to having two myself, plus Mia in the room next door. I hope I get my next foster soon after Basil leaves.
There haven't been too many exciting things happening around here lately since school is getting busier. The three dogs are still playing very nicely together, taking turns in pairs. There haven't been any fights at all in the last 3 weeks (Abby and Baz had a small tussle over a food dish and then a ball when Baz first came).
I brought Abby in to work to have a urine sample taken, since she has leaked a little bit of urine a couple of times. I was hoping it wasn't hormonal, but it's looking like it is. She also has a few crystals in her urine. I still have to call the clinic to get the complete results, but it's looking like Abby will be on those little pink Stilbestrol pills for awhile :(