A Happy Ending

The Bazman got adopted! He is living with 2 sisters (again) - a huuge Shepherd x Chow and another Border Collie. He seemed like a perfect fit in the family since his energy level (and size) is somewhere right in between the girls. His new family drove 11 hrs total to come get him! Apparently he stayed awake the whole drive back - he was probably pretty nervous - but is settling in well and giving his new mom his signature full body wags. I miss my cuddly Bazman a lot. My bed feels so empty without him! At least I get to see pictures of him posted on the BC boards regularly. And I know that he got a really great home!

Once the boy's away the girls will play...
...and resume their favourite contest of Ugliest Face.


I'm probably getting my next foster next week. I wanted a new guy right away so that I wouldn't miss Baz too much. I have a feeling this next one will be much more of a challenge. He is a 9 month old red and white male, and from the sounds of it he's never really been inside the house, or cared for much at all. I'm thinking he won't know any basics, and will need to be crate trained. He does like people, so that's a definite plus! There are also other dogs on the property, so hopefully he is dog friendly. I'm trying not to let myself be too spoiled by how easy Baz was - he just fit right in here with no issues at all! I do like a challenge, though (hopefully not too much of one since finals are coming up pretty soon), and I'm excited about meeting "Chevy", as he's called right now.