Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First snow of the season!

I'm such a procrastinator! I was all prepared to study - played frisbee in the living room with Abby for awhile, settled her down with a bully stick (ew I was so grossed out when I found out what those are made of), got out my textbook...and then ended up here, on the computer, to post some (not very good) pictures from the hike this weekend! I really wish I had a better digital camera. I keep seeing amazing pictures that people take of their dogs, and I can only take decent ones if it's a still shot - and how often am I going to get a picture of Abby staying still??

It was absolutely gorgeous up on Cypress - lots of fresh snow, and not as many people as there will be later on when the mountain is actually open. We hiked for a couple of hours and the dogs had a blast! There were 9 dogs and 5 people. I wish I'd taken some pictures of Abby getting reacquainted with the snow - she was rolling around in it and generally going nuts.

Abby and Tryp at the lookout

Cody, Fyvish, Amigo, Toby, Tyler, Tycho, Zeus, Tryp and Abby
Attack!!

I guess I should really use the last 5 minutes of Abby being distracted by her chew to study...I have to post pictures of Abby and Tryp cuddling and playing soon. They are so cute.

No comments: