Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lucy's Growing Up


My parents are away so I've been taking care of Lucy. I think she is finally starting to act a bit more mature. Today I noticed her choosing to settle down a few times without being forced to, even in the midst of toddler chaos. She wanted to cuddle with Loic...very cute! 


I got her a new Lucy-sized ball yesterday and we went to the playground/field to practice playing fetch. She did great! She chased the ball as far as I could throw it and ran back with it at full speed every time. I was giving her tiny treats for returning the ball but I think she was almost at the point where the next ball throw was reinforcing enough to replace treats. I'm hoping to get her to the point where her own ball is more fun to chase than Ryan's tail....we'll see if that's possible. 

No comments: