Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Abby hates...


...waiting in the car before getting to go run.
Pure happiness is running and running and running.

Remember that thing about the face that always makes me smile?

Here it is again:
What a goofball! He has got to be one of the happiest dogs alive.



Tyler has such a soft expression.


I guess running is pure happiness for Tyler too..mixed with a little bit of psychosis?

Here is a totally unrelated photo of Tycho (affectionately known as Tychmanike). He was Abby's very first boyfriend. He couldn't join in on a walk like that one because he has pretty severe hip dysplasia in both hips. He's only 5. Tycho was rescued as a puppy so who knows what his background was..but it still makes me wonder how people can breed dogs that haven't had their hips certified. How can they possibly justify that to themselves?

2 comments:

Erika said...

Great shots! I am a bit slow, when I first looked I thought "who is that doberman?" then realized she came with me! I love the shot of Ty coming up the bank like a crazy dog.
Erika

Erika said...

I wanted to add - people who don't heath test their dogs for everything under the sun should not be breeding their dog. Period. Makes me crazy. And your dog needs to be titled so that you know it can do its job and so that you know that other people (besides yourself) think it fits into the breed standard!