Thursday, February 15, 2007

Impatient

Gah! I'm excited and it's only Wednesday! Actually, apparently it's now Thursday because I am up way later than I meant to be. I was supposed to have my midterm today, but the fire alarm got pulled so it got moved to Friday. Which means I still have four days and a midterm before the trip!

I've got a busy weekend planned, though, so the time will go by quickly. Friday night there's a Rally-O class, which is always lots of fun. Saturday I'm working all day. Sunday morning we're going to try to go on a big hike, which usually means 10+ dogs, and Sunday night there is a barn agility practice. Regionals for agility are coming up in a few months, so there are extra practices set up to prepare for them. I'm still looking for a summer job, and who knows where I'll end up working, so I'm not sure that I'll be able to bring Abby (to regionals - of course she'll come with me wherever I'm working!). I hope I can, though, because she is doing so well in agility!

No comments: