Friday, August 24, 2012

Little Shadow


We just got back from our annual camping trip. This year there were no dropped cameras, concussions, ear infections or wasp bites - great success! Ryan has always been the token dog on these trips. As I've noted before, Abby requires a bit more vigilance than Ryan (ie. I need to keep an eye on her at every.single.moment or she will go make her own fun) so she stayed behind with Lucy and my parents.

Much to Ryan's dismay, he wasn't the only dog this year. Brinley the 3.5 month old Berner definitely stole the spotlight - and became Ryan's shadow. He pretended she didn't exist even though she followed him around for 5 days straight.


Ryan was exhausted by the end of the trip! I let him out in the Target parking lot for a pee stop and he stumbled out of the car and into the nearest lap. Very un-Ryan-like!

Gratuitous Abby shot because of my guilt about leaving her behind.

No comments: