Sunday, March 20, 2011

When Ryan was growing up...

...He ate my gear shift and e brake, pulled my new shirts into his crate and destroyed them, wrecked Abby's brand new bed, pulled up the carpet in a rental suite from inside an xpen that was on tile, screamed like nothing I'd ever heard before if I tried to restrain him or give him a bath, refused to cuddle, ate his way through a bag of kibble until he literally couldn't stand up, among many other things that I've probably blocked from my memory.

I remember saying so many times that even though he was driving me crazy I could tell he would be such a *good dog* when he matured. I'm not sure why I knew that... but I was right.

Happy 4th Birthday Ryan. I couldn't have asked for a happier, more enthusiastic, smarter, sweeter, cuddlier - and of course more handsome - dog.




5 comments:

2halves said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years already!

Happy B-Day, Handsome!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Ry the Guy! You are one of the best "roommates" we could ask for :) Well, along with your mother of course!
E

Dog Nerd said...

Happy Birthday Ry-Guy! Happiest dog I've ever met :D

mutts-unleashed said...

Happy Barkday big guy!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ry Guy!