Friday, December 11, 2009

Pee Head

Just like the title said...

You don't pee on Queen Abby without some major repercussions...
aka Brother Smackdown




A six-legged Chihuahua Beast:

And now for something a little calmer...
I'm not sure how people get nice portraits of their multiple dogs - I couldn't even get them to both just look at me normally



We iz DONE. Run time?
Ok!




I guess it's a good thing we went and enjoyed that sun a few days ago since the forecast is for a foot of snow this weekend!

3 comments:

2halves said...

I have the same portrait issue! I have found that keywords do wonders. In a questioning tone the words “ball,” “dinner” and “wanna” result in cute head tilts and dogs facing the same direction. :-)

Paws on the Run said...

I hear ya too on the portrait thing!

BCxFour said...

Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog or I would have NEVER found your blog! I love it! your photographs are awesome! I adore the shots of the whales and of course the dogs. I am going to add your blog to my blog list - so I can keep up.

Thanks again!
-Carolynn