Monday, September 13, 2010

The many faces of Abby

Abby cracks me up. She is so expressive, demanding, and bitchy...yet also worried and sensitive. She'll let me know when I throw the ball "wrong" (if it bounces unexpectedly) and she always talks back when I ask her to do something she doesn't feel like doing. I think she's the biggest character of a dog I've ever met.

Unsure
Downright worried

Screw this, I'm heading back to shore!

Racing

Putting everything into that turn

Intense (putting it lightly)

Competitive
Err...

Feeling adored

A prissy girl

Just plain happy

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What great shots! I especially love that last photo! I want your camera...

2halves said...

Abby is just the bestest! :-)

mutts-unleashed said...

She really is adored by Beezer. To the point of obsession...

Jen said...

I just had to say that the picture of intense Abby and the Vizsla cracks me up... the two of them focusing so intently with the clueless puppy in the background is awesome.