Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Teen Angst

I confoozed. I like cookies.
You have got to be kidding me. What do you have to be confused about? All you do is run around like an idiot with your tongue hanging out. You don't have to worry about the short 2-legged squealers or the tall deep-voiced monsters. Don't be stupid.

But da happier I get, da less cookies I get. I don't get it. I run around fast cuz I'm so happy and I grab stuff to show becuz it's so cool! Den I get told to lie down. Like right now. I like cookies. I want dem.
Imbecile. Cookies come to those who work for them. You have to figure out the rules of the cookies. For example, if you scream a lot, you get a cookie when you take a breath but only if you hear the word "shutupowmyhead" first.

I like cookies. Dey fall from sky?

What was that about Border Collies and intelligence? He makes my mutt brain ache.

No comments: