Sunday, April 08, 2012

Sleeping Dogs

In a leap of technological advancement I am trying out the blogger app on my phone. Since I haven't used my camera much in the last few months I went looking for recent photos on
my phone...and realized that I seem to take a whole bunch of sleeping dog photos. It isn't like finding them passed out on the couch is unusual..yet I still can't help taking photos of them curled up sleeping.

Abby's leg right after surgery - so bruised!

A deer about to swim in the ocean. Not something you see every day.
Abby's leg just before staple removal.
Proof that I do take my dogs out! Or...at least I take the dogs I'm petsitting for out.

Ryan's playdog pose.

Abby's favourite bed.
More sleeping.

2 comments:

clint said...

Hey!

Just checking to see if you had any recent posts or photos but nothing yet! lol! How is abby doing? see that she went under some pretty major surgery :( my poor pup might have to have hip surgery done soon, so certainly worried about that!

hope your well!
clint

clint said...

Oh hi again!

Forgot to mention that I was looking at Ryan's AAC achievement page and see he is in level S for advanced gamblers!!! thats awesome! such dog nerds we both are!! lol!!

oh and also read "dig-it fetch-it herd-it" too! what a great article!! those dogs are almost as crazy as your nutty mutts!! ha! lol!

hope to see some new posts of yours soon!

Clint